The Potential Posts Are So Many, The Time Is So Short.

So I just got back from Hawaii. Which is awesome. I cannot change the fact some colonial imperialist stole the place awhile back so I might as well take advantage. You should too.

Many things going on in the world of pills while i was away evidently. If I don't write soon about me calling bullshit on APhA and the spawn of Lloyd Duplantis of Gray, Louisiana again rearing their ugly heads please start prodding me to do so. For now though I only have time for this quickie. This is the actual first sentence of an actual story that appeared in The Wall Street Journal I was perusing  through on the flight home:

Exxon Mobil Corp Chief executive Rex Tillerson received total compensation valued at $33 million last year, up 18% from $28 million given in 2013. 

 Hold on though, 'cause you don't get the whole picture until you read the last sentence:

In February, Irving, Texas-based Exxon Mobil, the largest and richest U.S. oil company reported that its quarterly profit dropped 21% as production declined. 

Read that first and last sentence again. Do it.

And so it goes my friends. Sigh......
Share on :
The Potential Posts Are So Many, The Time Is So Short.
The Potential Posts Are So Many, The Time Is So Short.
Reviewed by malaria
Published :
Rating : 4.5