I Think If I Had It To Do Over Again.....

.....I'd be a weatherman. Not the goofy guy on TV who seems to get more and more minutes of the local newscast every year, I mean the dude who runs the numbers or looks at the charts or sticks his finger in the air or whatever it is they do to come up with the chance of rain tomorrow. A meteorologist. That's what I'm talking about.

 I'd sit back in my office, with no people around, clack on the computer for a little bit until lunch, look at some maps, think it over some, pick up the phone and ask my buddy 500 miles to the west if its raining there, then issue my pronouncements. In case you missed the advantages of this over my current job, I'll go over them again:

1) sit

2) no people around

3) lunch

4) the ability to think it over before being required to give an answer.

I would also finally learn the difference between partly cloudy and mostly sunny. This has bothered me for years.

Not to mention I would have a much larger margin of error than I have now. I'd be all like, "Hey, I said 60% chance of rain. That means there was a 40% percent chance it wasn't gonna rain, so really, you can't prove if I was wrong or not."

I see no downside to this, other than having to come up with enough ways to say "60% chance of rain" to fill up 15 minutes of a half hour newscast.

I wonder if it's too late to go to weather school.
Share on :
I Think If I Had It To Do Over Again.....
I Think If I Had It To Do Over Again.....
Reviewed by malaria
Published :
Rating : 4.5