I Noticed It Again Last Friday.

Pharmacy Junk Mail In More Than One Sense Of The Word. Look How Much Better Glumetza® Is Than Regular Metformin

85% Of People Say The Health Care Systen In This Country Needs To Be Destroyed. Today We Let The Other 15% Have A Say.

I Take Issue With One Of My Literary Heroes, And Other Highlights From My Vacation

The Story Of The Doctor Who Falsified His Scientific Research. Because There Are No Losers In Drugmonkey Elections

By Popular Demand, Highlights From Friday's Pill Counting Action.

A Quickie Trip Into The Healthcare Debate Shows Us Just How Completely We Are Ruled By Our Corporate Masters.

I Thought Of Clarence Again Today